Heart Opening Yoga Immersion in Sintra
Date & Location:
October 17th, 2021
Floresta Encantada, Caminho Azenhas 5, Sintra 2710, Portugal
The heart chakra (Anahata) is represented by the color green. This energy center is associated with love, compassion, acceptance, and connection. Sintra has long been considered a sacred space, and its lush green forests are rich in heart-centric energy. At this event, we will ground ourselves in the green surrounding and focus on tapping into our heart chakra through yoga, chanting, and connection with nature.
- 10:30 am Arrival & Gong Bath
- 11:00 am Heart Opening Yoga with Marina de Lima (combination of a dynamic vinyasa flow and restorative yoga- open level)
- 1:00 pm Tea & Snack Break
- 1:20 pm Chanting Session with Andreina Vila
- 2:30 pm Departure
This event will be led in English.
- 35 EUR per Yogi
- Mat Rental Available for an additional 5 EUR
- Mat Rental and Ticket cost can be used towards purchase of a Gecko Cork Yoga Mat (available for purchase at event)
If for any reason you cannot attend the event, please let us know as soon as possible as space is limited. Due to the limited capacity, cancellations will be refunded in the form of store credit to www.geckoyogamats.com. Should the event be cancelled at any time due to COVID-19, all participants will receive a full cash refund.
What to Bring:
- Your yoga mat, or rent a Cork Yoga Mat for 5 EUR
- A bottle of water
- Comfortable clothing
- An extra sweater and warm pair of socks